- Generates English code only in either C# or VB.NET.
- Supports case-insensitive SQL database collation only. This is the default collation for Microsoft SQL Server.
- Does not support retrieval of Large Value Data Type Columns (binary data types).
- Does not support new data types in MS SQL 2008, 2012 such as Geometry, Geography, HeirachyId, etc.
- Does not generate code for database tables that has no explicit primary key definition.
- Does not generate code for database tables that have primary keys and/or foreign keys only.
- Sorting an XML data type field is not supported.
- Sysname data types are not supported, although for most parts this will work with the generated code.
- User-Defined data types are not supported, although for most parts this will work with the generated code.
- Non alphanumeric characters in table names, view names, column names, etc are replaced by an underscore.
- GridViews with fixed widths such as the GridView with Search, GridView with Inline editing, etc. does not break content. This may result longer column, which may cancel the fixed alignment of columns.
- GridView with Search does not support searching of binary fields such as Geometry, Geography, HeirachyId, etc.
- Generates HTML5 Boilerplate default template only. Generated code is not customized.
- Does not generate code for mobile web site even though FriendlyURLs are supported.
- Supports Microsoft SQL Databases only, e.g. SQL 2000, 2005, 2008, and 2012, including the SQL Express 2012.