How It Works
WinFormsGen generates WinForms, middle-tier and data-tier objects in 3-tier layered infrastructure. In short it generates a whole desktop application. It also generates stored procedures or ad-hoc/dynamic SQL
scripts. All these are generated in One Click*. Shown below is a visual reprensentation/flow of how WinFormsGen generates code.
- Click the "Generate Code..." button.
- Retrieve Microsoft SQL Server Database information.
Generate a database-bound Window Forms (WinForm) Application. The winform application is generated so you can run it and see the generated code in action.
- Generate Front End (UI - Presentation Layer) WinForms (Windows Form). See more
- Generate Middle-Tier Class Files (Middle Layer). See more
- Generate Data-Tier Class Files (Data Layer). See more
- Generate SQL Scripts (Stored Procedures or Ad-Hoc/Dynamic SQL in Class Files). See more
- Generate other classes, app.config, etc. (not shown in the diagram). See more
- Generate Stored Procedures in your database (Microsoft SQL Server), or, generate Ad-hoc/Dynamic SQL Class Files. See more