- Generates English code only in either C# or VB.NET.
- Supports case-insensitive SQL database collation only. This is the default collation for Microsoft SQL Server.
- Does not support retrieval of Large Value Data Type Columns (binary data types).
- Does not support new data types in MS SQL 2008, 2012, 2014 such as Geometry, Geography, HeirachyId, etc.
- Does not support binary data types (nchar, ntext, etc) in views with search functionality. If any field is a binary type, search functionality may not work.
- Does not support MS SQL 2012, 2014 deprecated data types such as text, ntext, image, etc.
- Does not generate code for database tables that has no explicit primary key definition.
- Does not generate code for database tables that have primary keys and/or foreign keys only.
- Sorting an XML data type field is not supported.
- Sysname data types are not supported, although for most parts this will work with the generated code.
- User-Defined data types are not supported, although for most parts this will work with the generated code.
- Non alphanumeric characters in table names, view names, column names, etc are replaced by an underscore.